Producer: Auriga International
Size: 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
Treatment: Bruises, Post-injection and post-surgery
- Auriderm® XO cream has been specially formulated to accelerate the disappearance of bruises after a knock or a fall, but also following cosmetic and surgical procedures.
- Through a technology of nanosomes containing vitamin K oxide, vitamin C and vitamin E, which optimise the results, Auriderm® XO cream treats the various factors participating in the formation of these bruises.
- Vitamin K oxide reduces the time of disappearance of bruises.
- In addition to its action on bruises, Auriderm® XO cream acts against redness of vascular origin such as rosacea, purpura, etc.
- Designed for Post-injection and post-surgery treatment
In order to avoid bruises, apply Auriderm® XO cream immediately after a knock or a fall and renew the application several times over the day.
If the bruise is already formed, apply Auriderm® XO cream in a thin layer twice a day, morning and evening.
Massage lightly until the cream penetrates.
Do not apply the product directly to wounds or to the mucous membranes.
Avoid exposure to the sun after application.
- Vitamin K oxide: strengthens the walls of the blood vessels by limiting their tendency to fragment.
- Vitamins C and E: slow down the transformation of the ferrous iron (soluble) responsible for the blue colour into ferric iron (insoluble).
Search templates (CTRL+Space)