1) Tighten band until two fingers can fit snugly under the band.
2) Buckle and check that it is secure.
3) Trim off excess, leaving 2 inches beyond the buckle.
4) Wash hands with soap and water.
5) Check fitting every 2-3 weeks—collar shouldn't be too tight or too loose.
Apply Scalibor Protector Band at least 10-14 days before expected exposure to fleas and ticks.
Wash your hands after handling collar.
Do not open protective pouch until ready to use.
Do not let children play with this collar.
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide generator and is not to be taken internally by man or animals. Applying other pesticides on the dog may not be necessary while the collar is being worn.