Fulfilled by our friends at Tattoo Numbing Cream Co.
Our Signature Tattoo Numbing Cream is your secret weapon for your next tattoo appointment.
Imagine getting tattooed pain free. That’s totally possible using this cream. It’s easy to use, doesn’t affect the tattoo quality and tattoo artists love it. Just check out reviews below.
Using this cream you can:
- Numb an area for up to 3 hours (some people say it works for longer).
- Re-apply for longer sessions.
- Laugh at people who think getting tattooed should hurt.
Directions of use:
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness of this topical anaesthetic, please DON’T DRINK ANY FORM OF ALCOHOL within 24 hours of tattooing, or the product is likely to be less effective and long lasting.
Spot test the day prior to use on a small area that will be tattooed the next day for 10-20 mins to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. This is very important especially if you have sensitive skin. Some minor localised redness is normal. Soreness, raised skin or blistering is not normal but also very rare.
Steps for use;
- Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lazered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt any dead skin. This will help the cream penetrate your skin. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick layer of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area and do not rub it in.
- Cover tightly with cling film or our patented Numbing Garments. If using cling film, for better results tape the edges. The heat under the plastic wrap or garment helps activate the cream, penetrate the skin and stops the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 60-90 minutes before procedure. Do not exceed this timeframe as you may risk damaging your skin.
- After 90 minutes, let your tattoo artist remove the cling film, wipe the cream away with paper towel and wash the areas. Now you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
- When finished wash the area with Keep It Clean Foam, as per instructions.
- Apply Heal Right Balm, as per instructions.
Your skin should remain numb for 3-4 hours, on average, once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body. If using on broken skin, although our Miracle Numb Spray is much more suitable for this, only leave on broken skin for a maximum of 20 minutes at a time.
Disclaimer: Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind due to the use of this product or otherwise. Please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have any underlying health issues or have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, please consult a General Practitioner before use. Keep in mind that a fresh tattoo is an open wound that must be treated in a sterile environment, many different factors can cause infection so you must be very careful. Adverse reactions after a tattoo are unlikely to be due to our product, unless you are allergic, in which case we recommend against use.