Type: Diet Supplement
Size: 60 Capsules
Treatment: dietary food for special medical purposes for men fertility problems, who want to have children.
The effectiveness of PROfertil has been confirmed in clinical trials involving hundreds of patients.
The daily dose (two capsules) of PROfertil includes:
- L - Carnitine (440 mg) - L - Carnitine provides energy for sperm. Free L-carnitine positively affects the number of sperm mobility.
- L - Arginine (250 mg) - L - Arginine is a direct precursor of nitric oxide, which is beneficial to the viability and mobility of sperm.
- Zinc (40 mg) Zinc is involved in DNA transcription, protein synthesis, growth and maturation of sperm nuclei. It is believed that prolongs the lifespan of sperm in the ejaculate. Low levels of zinc in the seed is combined with decreased fertility. Zinc supplementation showed a positive effect on sperm count and other semen parameters. Treatment with zinc and folic acid showed an increase in sperm count and improve their density.
- Vitamin E (120 mg) Vitamin E improves sperm motility and male fertility. In combination with selenium, and increases sperm mobility contributes to improving the morphology index. It is an important antioxidant - reduces the amount of oxygen free radicals.
- Glutathione (80 mg) Glutathione plays a key role in the synthesis of proteins and DNA. Lower levels of glutathione was observed in men with reduced fertility with abnormal motility and morphology of sperm. Three studies have demonstrated positive effects of glutathione supplementation on motility and morphologically normal sperm.
- Selenium (60 mcg) Selenium is an essential component of glutathione peroxidase, and therefore required the supplementation of glutathione. Kernels contain high concentrations of selenium, its absence causes a decrease in the quantity and quality of sperm.
- Coenzyme Q10 (15 mg) Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is very important for the energy economy. 95% of the ATP is transformed by means of CoQ10 which defines the role of coenzyme Q10 in male infertility, which was confirmed by an increase in sperm motility in men after supplementation.
- Folic acid (800 mg) Folic acid is required for DNA synthesis, thus important for the process of spermatogenesis.
PROfertil Therapy should last at least 3 months, due to the ongoing process of spermatogenesis 72-90 days, or spermatogenesis. Starting therapy with PROfertil can occur at any time.
The treatment consists of taking two capsules of day.
Are extremely important regularity and consistency in the adoption of the preparation which underly success.
In the absence of satisfactory results during the three months, it is recommended to use the product until a pregnancy in partner treated.
After 3 months of adoption of the first capsule should repeat semen analysis (spermogram).
Please be aware that help in therapy may also change the style of life of the subject, including: more balanced than before diet, reducing stress situations, withdrawal from drugs, increased physical activity.
Men aged over 18 years: orally 2 capsules daily with or after a meal, drink plenty of water.
In order to optimize each step of the process of spermatogenesis capsules should be taken for at at least three months. However PROfertil can and should be taken until becoming pregnant. For questions regarding the optimal duration of use of the drug or other questions please consult your doctor.
Clinical studies have shown no adverse effects PROfertil
PROfertil is a dietary food for special medical purposes for men fertility problems, who want to have children.
Use under medical supervision. Before first use, or after changing the recommendations for use should consult a physician.
The preparation can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. Observe principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended dose during the day. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
L-carnitine tartrate, L-arginine hydrochloride, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate, glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide magnesium salts of fatty acids, talc), zinc sulfate, L-glutathione, coenzyme Q10, sodium selenate, pigments (titanium dioxide, iron oxide), folic acid.
It does not contain lactose or gluten. The capsule of vegetable origin (cellulose).
Other ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide