Size: 1.4 oz
- Topical cream with bio-available calcium and phosphate.
- Water based, sugar-free dental topical cream containing Recaldent TM CPP-ACP (Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate).
- Recaldent™ is derived from the milk protein, casein. For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect. Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).
Natural defence against caries for patients who:
- have a low to medium risk of caries
- suffer from white spot lesions
- experience hypersensitivity before and after teeth whitening
- have had professional procedures such as root scaling or cleaning
- for children below the age of six
- Delivers Recaldent™ Casein Phosphopeptide – Amorphous Calcium Phosphate
- Inhibits enamel demineralisation and induces remineralisation
- Reduces hypersensitivity by obturating open dentinal tubules
- Prevents initial caries forming thanks to the anti-cariogenic properties
- Reverses white spot lesions
- The delicious flavours stimulate saliva flow for an enhanced effectiveness of CPP-ACP