Type: Piascledine is a product of herbal origin, with trophic effect in the connective tissue. It restores the normal cartilage structure by stimulating the synthesis of proteoglycans and collagen.
Size: 30 Capsules
Producer: Laboratoires EXPANSCIENCE France
- Rheumatology: Symptomatic slow-acting treatment of osteoarthritis of hip and knee.
- Dentistry: Adjunctive treatment of periodontitis.
1 capsule once daily with a meal. Take the capsule with abundant water.
- Total extract of Persea gratissima/Glycine max unsaponifiable (Unsaponified fraction of Avocado oil 100 mg, Unsaponified fraction of Soybean oil 200 mg): 300 mg
- Anhydrous colloidal silicon: 7 mg
- Butylhydroxytoluene 0,3 mg
- Gelatin q.s. to 390 mg
Keep out of reach of children.