- Producer: Forest Laboratories
- Size: 2.1 fl oz (60g)
- Origin: UK
- Treatment: Antiseptic Healing Crem
DescriptionSudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum’s simple, effective ally for over 85 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash and has been proven to heal nappy rash rapidly. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life’s little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms!
- Treating nappy rash
- Cuts, grazes and minor burns
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin, while zinc oxide reduces the loss of fluid
- Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort
- A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creates a protective seal
Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way
- Step 3: Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
- Step 4: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time)
- Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.
Other uses - from minor sunburn to cuts and grazes
- Step 1: Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger
- Step 2: Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements
- Step 3: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.