Producer: Dr. Hauschka
Skin condition: For oily, blemished or combination skin.
Size: 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Formulation - Daisy and nasturtium minimize the appearance of blackheads and blemishes, visibly refine pores and reduce excessive oiliness. Anthyllis balances skin for a calm, even appearance.
- Specially formulated for oily or blemished skin, Clarifying Toner balances excessive oiliness, soothes redness and minimizes the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores.
No synthetic fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
After cleansing in the morning and evening, mist evenly onto the face, neck and décolleté then gently press into the skin. Clarifying Toner is a refreshing, soothing aftershave for men with sensitive skin.Mornings: follow with an appropriate day moisturizer. Evenings: no moisturizer is needed.Dr. Hauschka Skin Care does not recommend the use of oil-based night care like night creams, which can interrupt the skin’s essential night-time processes. Dr. Hauschka’s water-based night care products support the skin’s essential nighttime tasks of cleansing, balancing and renewal.Liquid may appear cloudy or particles may form due to the natural botanical ingredients. This does not affect quality or effectiveness.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Echinacea Pallida Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Lactic Acid.
*component of natural essential oils