Producer: Dr. Hauschka
Skin condition: For combination skin.
Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Formulation - Extracts of melissa, daisy, anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot soothe, working to balance the skin’s natural oil and water content. Tapioca starch provides an even, matte appearance.
- Melissa Day Cream effectively cares for combination skin. Oily areas are calmed, dry patches are hydrated, the appearance of redness is reduced, and shine is controlled for a balanced, radiant complexion.
No synthetic fragrances, colours or preservatives
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Ideal for daily use on combination skin. Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion. In general, a pea-sized amount offers enough product. For maximum benefit, apply while skin is still moist from toner. If breakouts and frequent blemishes are a problem, substitute Melissa Day Cream with a mixture of Revitalizing Day Cream and 1-2 drops of Clarifying Day Oil.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citral*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
*component of natural essential oils