Size: 1.18 fl oz (35 ml)
Treatment: Easy to apply, fast working, strong treatment for nail fungal infections.
- What is Nailner Repair Spray?
Nailner Repair Spray is clinically tested and a natural and patented product which fights nail fungus at its source. It is supplied in an easy to use spray of which the patented carrier system actively helps the ingredients to saturate the nail in order to bring the active ingredients to the core of the problem.
Intended use: The product can be used to treat onychomycosis (nail fungus) which is an infection of the nail which results in a dull brittle nail often accompanied by a discoloured yellow/brown nail bed. It can occur in both toes and fingers but is more common in toes.
Nailner Repair comes in a spray applicator which is easy to use with no spillage and contains 300 applications. The impact is visible within a few weeks. It may take longer before the nail will look completely healthy because the nail must grow out first although this depends on the size of the nail as well as the state of infection. The re growth period can last up to 12 months.
- Apply Nailner Spray twice a day e.g. mornings and evenings, over a period of at least 4 weeks. After 4 weeks the application can be reduced to once a day until the infected part of the nail has grown out.
- Apply the solution on clean, dry nails. Remove nail varnish before application. Apply the spray from a distance of 10-15cm from the affected nails making sure the solution covers the entire, affected nail. Place your feet or hands on cloth before applying the product to prevent staining of surfaces.
- Allow the solution to penetrate the nail for at least 1-2 minutes before slipping over any footwear.
- Nailner Spray can also be used preventatively by applying the solution once daily to help prevent fungal infection of the nail.
- Recap the spray firmly after use.